Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set Analysis - Using Custom Created Measures in Sense

Good Morning Community,

I have created a very simple "Order Fill Rate" measurement that will display the average fill rate of orders placed by a customer.

• AVG ((SHIQTY / ORDQTY)) - I called this Measure "Order Fill Rate"
  • Nothing to complex, however this is a custom created Measure not data that is captured from my ERP connection.

I have also created some unique set analysis that will show the sales for the current fiscal year, then break it down further to the fiscal quarter by combining period 1 thru 3 to represent the 1st Quarter.

• Sum({$<FISYR = {$(=year(Today()))}, FISPER = {'01', '02', '03'}>} SASALES)
  • Calling this Measure - Fiscal Quarter 1

What I am looking to do is use a formula that is similar to the Fiscal Quarter 1 field, instead of showing sales number I would like it to display the Order Fill Rate for the fist Fiscal Quarter. It is my hope that I can show a quarter over quarter improvement in performance to our customers and ultimately us this as part of my organizations score card.

The key take away is that I need to display the results by current fiscal year and create the current fiscal quarter (information that does not come from my ERP system directly)

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Have you tried simply adding the same set definition to the Order Fill Rate expression?

AVG ($<FISYR = {$(=year(Today()))}, FISPER = {'01', '02', '03'}>} SHIQTY / ORDQTY)

Or am I misunderstanding what you're trying to calculate.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Have you tried simply adding the same set definition to the Order Fill Rate expression?

AVG ($<FISYR = {$(=year(Today()))}, FISPER = {'01', '02', '03'}>} SHIQTY / ORDQTY)

Or am I misunderstanding what you're trying to calculate.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Oh My GOD... now I feel really stupid... I thought I had tried that but I guess I missed something ...

Thanks so much