cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
isabellalacerd
Contributor
Contributor

Set Expressions

I need to fill in the "Tempo de envio a parecer" column, which complies with the following conditions:- Select records equal to "Parecer" in field "tp_envio"

- Select records in "dt_envio" but only for those records matching the condition [equal to "id_unidade_conselheiro"] in field "id_unidade_origem"

-Select records greater than or equal "dt_distribuicao" in field "dt_envio"

- Select records in "dt_envio" but only for those records matching the condition [equal to "ft_processos.st_fato"] in field "ft_parecer_diligencia.st_fato"

And I need this to be grouped by nu_processo_sei+type (shown in the first image), but I can't perform this concatenation in THE AGGR

The formula I use only works when I select a specific process, but I need the values to always be exposed, even without selecting any filter

I used:
INTERVAL( AGGR(Min({$<tp_envio={"Parecer"},dt_envio=P({1<id_unidade_origem={$(=id_unidade_conselheiro)}>}dt_envio),dt_envio={'$(>=dt_distribuicao)'},dt_envio=P({1<ft_parecer_diligencia.st_fato={$(=ft_processos.st_fato)}>}dt_envio),dt_envio=P({1<ft_parecer_diligencia.nu_processo_sei={'$(=nu_processo_sei)'}>}dt_envio)>}dt_envio),nu_processo_sei)-dt_distribuicao)

unfiltered:

isabellalacerd_0-1624457775064.png

filtered:

isabellalacerd_1-1624457775141.png

0 Replies