Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nathan_roadshow
Contributor
Contributor

Set Modifier with functions

Hi all,

Just looking for help with this set modifier/analysis i'm doing as it appears somethings wrong.

Basically, I want to calculate the spend of a team - but doing so I want to use set analysis to only sum the spending when the Spend is 16 weeks (or 16*7 days) past the release date. As such I am doing below:

$(vCalcMarketingSpend2([Actual $],
 [Document_Date] = {"<=date((num(AU_HE_First_Release_Date) + $(vTimeRange)*7),'DD/MM/YYYY')"}
)

)

As you can see, my logic is only to show Actual $'s when the date is less than or equal to the release date + (16*7) days, therefore limiting anything super in the future. The vTimeRange is button controlled.

Can anybody tell me what's wrong here!

@sunny_talwar - you have been a saving grace as I learned Qlik, what am I doing wrong?

1 Reply
tresesco
MVP
MVP

There could be many possible reasons why this doesn't work. If you can share a sample qvf, we can give a try to investigate that. In the meanwhile, you can try a small fix like:

... [Document_Date] = {"= [Document_Date]<=date((num(AU_HE_First_Release_Date) +...