Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pedrantic
Contributor
Contributor

Setting a show condition for a sheet - cannot access to it after setting 0 value to the show condition field

Hi everyone, In Qlik Sense February release we can hide or show a sheet by setting the new "show condition" field.

Testing this new facility, I set 0 value to the field. After that, I could not access to the sheet again, because it is hidden.

How can I do it?

2 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

Show/Hide Condition on Sheets

This is another update which will have Qlik developers rejoicing aloud. The show/hide functionality has extended into sheets and can be accessed within the sheet properties of an app. The expression works in the same way as other Qlik objects and must evaluate to true or false.

If false, the sheet is hidden from the app overview. Thankfully, it can be accessed again by clicking on the ‘edit’ button so you cannot lock yourself out of a sheet forever if you made a mistake in your code. This functionality could be useful when wishing to force the user to choose only one product or dimension to see the analysis.

pedrantic
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks!, 
I finally realized that the hidden sheet can be accessed by editing the previous visible sheet and then using the scroll arrows to get to it .