Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
J_Uri
Partner - Contributor III

Sheet Actions for Date filtering

Hi.

I've been trying to use the Sheet actions to filter a set of dashboards with the max(date) of a date field.

Sheet actions work perfectly fine with any other field but not with this date field.

I've tried using several formats, variables and changing the value to a string to compare to the field, however it never selects a value and never applies the filter.

Any idea how to solve this? 

I cannot use the "Allways one selected value" under field settings since we need to apply to only a few pages instead of the whole dashboard.

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

that seems odd. 

i tried and got same result. will keep checking i would ask you to raise to qlik support as well.

as a work around 2 options

1- create a flag for max date in your master calendar. and set that as Y in sheet

2- create a dynamic bookmark something like  below and set the action to apply bookmark

=OrderDate=Max(total OrderDate)

refer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFyqOigqnUw

View solution in original post

3 Replies
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

that seems odd. 

i tried and got same result. will keep checking i would ask you to raise to qlik support as well.

as a work around 2 options

1- create a flag for max date in your master calendar. and set that as Y in sheet

2- create a dynamic bookmark something like  below and set the action to apply bookmark

=OrderDate=Max(total OrderDate)

refer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFyqOigqnUw

J_Uri
Author

That did the trick.

Cheers mate, thanks a lot ^^

KirillS
Contributor
Contributor

Try to use: