Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stephenhasson
Creator
Creator

Sheet background colour / color

Hi,

In the 'Qlik Cloud Open' area of Qlik Cloud a number of example apps are provided which are very useful.

In some of these the sheet's background colour is non-white (show below), which makes the graphs/tables etc stand out and overall gives a much better look to the screen. I can't find any way to set the background colour of the sheet.

Is this not possible in my version (Qlik Cloud Business).

Thanks.Capture.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stephenhasson
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for your response. I found the correct button setting, so problem solved .

The 'create your own theme' link looks very interesting, but as I'm on Cloud I don't think this would work for me.

Thanks again,

Stephen

View solution in original post

6 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

you have 2 options here:

1. when you open the "hub" on your qlik cloud, on the right corner, you will see a "config" button, inside there is some parameters to change, like the background color of the sheet.

2. a very recent feature to build your own theme by barryharmsen (just follow the steps)

SenseTheme: A Visual Theme Builder for Qlik Sense

stephenhasson
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for your response. I found the correct button setting, so problem solved .

The 'create your own theme' link looks very interesting, but as I'm on Cloud I don't think this would work for me.

Thanks again,

Stephen

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

No problem, so what is that button finally ?

stephenhasson
Creator
Creator
Author

This is the one :

Capture.JPG

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

very good. never use it.

good luck

syedmazhar
Contributor III
Contributor III

Add a multi KPI on your sheet and past the below code if you to change the background color of your sheet.

The below code will change the sheet color and also it will make MultiKPI object transparent. 

.qv-panel-sheet {
background: linear-gradient(0deg, rgba(253,253,253,1) 0%, rgba(253,253,253,1) 0%);}

.qv-object-qlik-multi-kpi { display:none; }
.qv-mode-edit .qv-object-qlik-multi-kpi { display:flex; }

Use the below code if you want to change the filter color.

.qv-listbox .serverLocked, .qv-listbox .serverSelected, .qv-listbox li.selected {
background-color: #7500c0;
color: #fff;
border-bottom: 1px solid ##7500c0;}