Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sanju1
Contributor II
Contributor II

Sheets/Visualization formating

Hi All,

I am looking forward to understand how to remove the space between charts or visualization in a qliksense sheet + how to remove the borders from any visualization (charts/tables etc.,).

Screen shot is attached with example of bar chart and Bar+Area Chart.

Sanju1_0-1626878887137.png

Just wondering if this is possible. The reason for asking is that i have requirement to produce a layout in qliksense as below, as other suggestion in achieving this is highly appreciated.

Sanju1_1-1626879870299.png

3 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Change the app theme to "Sense Classic" to remove the borders/cards.

-Rob

Sanju1
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

That's a quick, easy and fantastic solution.

However, i am facing one challenge using the "Sense Classic", it does not allow me to change the background color on sheets.

I use a simple solution of uploading a grey picture under "Thumbnail" while in "Sense Focus" mode as i need to show the background color of charts in grey scale.

Sanju1_1-1626888254614.png

This is not working in "Sense Classic" the background stays in white. Is there a workaround to overcome this issue?

Sanju1_0-1626888169317.png

I highly appreciate your help.

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You can customize your theme to look as you wish. I recommend you use SenseTheme.com or learn to build your own https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/May2021/Subsystems/Extensions/Content/Sense_Extensions/C...

-Rob