Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
theresa_lalita
Contributor
Contributor

Showing a static measure in Treemap

Hello,

Please help me to overcome this issue. I have a treemap chart showing the count of Outlet ID, in which the dimension represents the conditions of net sales and purchase frequency, with the rules below:

- IF the percentile of net sales >= 50% AND the percentile of purchase frequency >=50% THEN the cluster is 'Loyal Account'

- IF the percentile of net sales >= 50% AND the percentile of purchase frequency <50% THEN the cluster is 'Promising'

- IF the percentile of net sales < 50% AND the percentile of purchase frequency >=50% THEN the cluster is 'Potential Loyalist'

- IF the percentile of net sales < 50% AND the percentile of purchase frequency <50% THEN the cluster is 'Need Attention'

I get this result of the treemap with the Expression as follows:

theresa_lalita_0-1671602169363.png

Measurement Expression:

Count(distinct Outlet_ID)

Dimension Expression:

=Aggr(=IF(
((1/(Count(distinct TOTAL [Outlet_ID])-1)) * (Rank(-Sum(net_sales))-1))>=0.5 AND ((1/(Count(distinct TOTAL [Outlet_ID])-1)) * (Rank(-Count(purchase_frequency))-1))>=0.5, 'Loyal Account',

IF(
((1/(Count(distinct TOTAL [Outlet_ID])-1)) * (Rank(-Sum(net_sales))-1))>=0.5 AND ((1/(Count(distinct TOTAL [Outlet_ID])-1)) * (Rank(-Count(purchase_frequency))-1))<0.5, 'Promising',

IF(
((1/(Count(distinct TOTAL [Outlet_ID])-1)) * (Rank(-Sum(net_sales))-1))<0.5 AND ((1/(Count(distinct TOTAL [Outlet_ID])-1)) * (Rank(-Count(purchase_frequency))-1))>=0.5, 'Potential Loyalist',

IF(
((1/(Count(distinct TOTAL [Outlet_ID])-1)) * (Rank(-Sum(net_sales))-1))<0.5 AND ((1/(Count(distinct TOTAL [Outlet_ID])-1)) * (Rank(-Count(purchase_frequency))-1))<0.5, 'Need Attention',

NULL()
)
)
)
),[Outlet_ID]
)

However, when I clicked one of the clusters and then press the green check button, the treemap then changes 

--Before pressing the green check button

theresa_lalita_1-1671605438452.png

--After pressing the green check button

theresa_lalita_2-1671605533661.png

I would like to know the way how to make the cluster static like this even after choosing the cluster:

theresa_lalita_3-1671605614931.png

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Replies