Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
theresa_lalita
Contributor
Contributor

Showing a static measure in Treemap

Hello,

Please help me to overcome this issue. I have a treemap chart showing the count of Outlet ID, in which the dimension represents the conditions of net sales and purchase frequency, with the rules below:

- IF the percentile of net sales >= 50% AND the percentile of purchase frequency >=50% THEN the cluster is 'Loyal Account'

- IF the percentile of net sales >= 50% AND the percentile of purchase frequency <50% THEN the cluster is 'Promising'

- IF the percentile of net sales < 50% AND the percentile of purchase frequency >=50% THEN the cluster is 'Potential Loyalist'

- IF the percentile of net sales < 50% AND the percentile of purchase frequency <50% THEN the cluster is 'Need Attention'

I get this result of the treemap with the Expression as follows:

theresa_lalita_0-1671602169363.png

Measurement Expression:

Count(distinct Outlet_ID)

Dimension Expression:

=Aggr(=IF(
((1/(Count(distinct TOTAL [Outlet_ID])-1)) * (Rank(-Sum(net_sales))-1))>=0.5 AND ((1/(Count(distinct TOTAL [Outlet_ID])-1)) * (Rank(-Count(purchase_frequency))-1))>=0.5, 'Loyal Account',

IF(
((1/(Count(distinct TOTAL [Outlet_ID])-1)) * (Rank(-Sum(net_sales))-1))>=0.5 AND ((1/(Count(distinct TOTAL [Outlet_ID])-1)) * (Rank(-Count(purchase_frequency))-1))<0.5, 'Promising',

IF(
((1/(Count(distinct TOTAL [Outlet_ID])-1)) * (Rank(-Sum(net_sales))-1))<0.5 AND ((1/(Count(distinct TOTAL [Outlet_ID])-1)) * (Rank(-Count(purchase_frequency))-1))>=0.5, 'Potential Loyalist',

IF(
((1/(Count(distinct TOTAL [Outlet_ID])-1)) * (Rank(-Sum(net_sales))-1))<0.5 AND ((1/(Count(distinct TOTAL [Outlet_ID])-1)) * (Rank(-Count(purchase_frequency))-1))<0.5, 'Need Attention',

NULL()
)
)
)
),[Outlet_ID]
)

However, when I clicked one of the clusters and then press the green check button, the treemap then changes 

--Before pressing the green check button

theresa_lalita_1-1671605438452.png

--After pressing the green check button

theresa_lalita_2-1671605533661.png

I would like to know the way how to make the cluster static like this even after choosing the cluster:

theresa_lalita_3-1671605614931.png

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Replies