Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Simple KPI not working in Mashup

Hi,

I am trying to use the Simple KPI extension where I am combining a KPI and a line chart into a card like layout. I am doing this in 4 QS apps that I have built. Now I want to show all these 4 cards with KPI and line charts in a mashup page. The first card works fine when I drag that onto the mashup, it's only when I import another one of these cards from a different app, I get an error which says, No Object with ID ‘objectID’ found.

The object ID here is the same as the ID that is found in the Line chart that I am embedding in the simple KPI extension. SO my questions here are:

1. Is there a compatibility issue between Simple KPI extension and Mashup in Qlik Sense?

2. Is there any other way for me to combine a KPI and a line chart and show it as a card? Or in a broader sense, can I combine 2 or more graphs/charts and make it look like 1 in Sense?

P.S. - I am using Sense Server 3.1 (so that's the latest as far as I know).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Akshay

10 Replies
xavier_morosini
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem, did you find a solution meanwhile ?

Thanks,

Xavier

xavier_morosini
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello Community,

I still face the problem, does someone have an idea to solve the problem ?

Thank you,

Xavier

nicogene
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Dear Community,

I hope this message finds you well.

We have the same issue.

Is there a known issue between Simple KPI and Mashup in Qlik Sense?

Please find attached a screenshot of the error.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Kindest regards,

Nicolas.

Sans titre.png

xavier_morosini
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello Community,

We finally find a simple workaround for this issue :

don't use the drag and drop functionnality in mashup template (that generate automatically getObject request in Javascript file) instead just use the iframe of the simple KPI object from the single generator in the html file.

Kind Regards,

Xavier

Not applicable
Author

Hello Xavier, we have the same issue, can you explain a little bit the workaround that you found?

Kind regards,

Franco

xavier_morosini
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello Franco,

Use the iframe code of the simpleKPI object instead of the ObjectID (this one is automatically generated when you drag and drop an object in mashup)  :

Capture.PNG

then put the iframe in the html in the folowing way for example :

<div class="row">

<div class="col-sm-6 col-md-4 col-lg-4 ">

<div class="borderShadow qvobject">

<iframe src='http://qlik/single/?appid=0841095f-25b9-4cae-acf7-1d3159566263&obj=YNmHQ&opt=nointeraction&select=cl...' style='border:none;width: 100%;height: 100%;'></iframe>

</div>

<p>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.</p>

</div>

INSTEAD of

<div class="borderShadow qvobject" id="QV11"> </div>

in the javascript file take care of cleaning the app.getObject related to a previous drag and drop otherwise an error message will popup

Kind Regards,

Not applicable
Author

Xavier, its very clear now. Thanks for the response!

Best Regards

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hey!

While you're at it, have a look at Vizlib's new supported KPI designer:

https://www.vizlib.com/kpi/

Keen to hear your thoughts!

Best,

Martin

chandu99
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Can we customize CSS  in  Iframe mashup.I want to add a background color and some margin-topping.?

I tried using the developer tools where i can change the color and able to add some topping, but i could not able to use the customized  CSS obtained from developer tool in the mashup code. Is that because of the auto-generated code? .

Please,let me know if there is a way to use customize the object.

Regards