Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SunainaUmberkar
Contributor III
Contributor III

Splitting a Chart into multiple Charts based on a field with different values in the same Nprinting report

Hello Everyone,

I have a scenario where I need to split chart into multiple charts based on Region field.

Description: 

I have a Line chart with Monthyear as Dimension and Measure with Sum (Sales). I have a field as Region which holds Bangalore, Chennai,Mumbai, Delhi. I need to split this Line chart with Bangalore, Chennai and Mumbai values into separate charts based on region field within the same NPritning report. 

Is it possible to achieve this using Levels or please suggest how to proceed.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

What template you are using? Excel or Powerpoint? In powerpoint you cannot split chart in the same slide but you can do that in different slide using paging field, in your case it would be Region.

For excel the below documentation may help to do that using levels - 

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2023/Content/NPrinting/ExcelReports/More-Levels-Excel-Repor...

Thanks,

SunainaUmberkar
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Digvijay,

Thanks for your response.

I am using PowerPoint. I need to implement in PowerPoint.

How can I do that using paging field. Can you please help.

Thanks in advance.

Digvijay_Singh

1. Click on the slide you want to be repeated for each region.(Your chart is in this slide, as I said in powerpoint your slide will repeat for each region so all the content in your slide will repeat)

2. Right click on Page tab and add the Region field as a page field.

Digvijay_Singh_0-1693331619743.png

3. Run your report, you should see your slide where you added region page, will repeat for each region. More details you can find below in Qlik help page.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2023/Content/NPrinting/PowerPointReports/Page-Features.htm

SunainaUmberkar
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Digvijay,

Thanks for your help. This is working as expected. 

Just wanted to check one more thing, is it possible to exclude a value from Region. Like I don't want a Slide for Region=Delhi. Can we exclude Delhi from generating in Nprinting report?

Thanks in advance.