Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BobbyJBS
Contributor II
Contributor II

Subscriptions don't send

I've been trying to create a daily email of one sheet in an app, and I've found that it will not actually email out to the users or myself

If I subscribe to the whole sheet, the subscription manager will state the subscription has been sent, but users will not receive anything.
However, if I create a subscription of one chart from the same sheet, that subscription will send with no issues

I've tested with multiple apps, with or without selections made, and the only way I can get a subscription to work is if the subscription is only of a singular chart instead of the entire sheet

Is this a known issue or something that can be worked around?

This is in Qlik SaaS

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hello @BobbyJBS 

Limitations

• You can create up to 100 subscriptions.

• You can include up to 10 sheets.

• A subscription can have up to 100 recipients.

• If a subscription fails to generate three times, it will be turned off.

• If export fails for one or more sheets in the subscription, the report will not be generated. Possible causes:

• The recipient does not have access to all sheets in the subscription.

• A sheet has been deleted.

• You cannot subscribe to:

Consider the following limitations that apply to subscribing to app content. These limits are checked when you click Subscribe. If these limits are exceeded, you will see an error message. If this issue occurs, contact a user with Can edit permission in the app. For a list of the specific limitations, see Limitations for app content that will be shared or exported.

Thanks,

Padma Priya

Senior Technical Support Engineer

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hello @BobbyJBS 

Limitations

• You can create up to 100 subscriptions.

• You can include up to 10 sheets.

• A subscription can have up to 100 recipients.

• If a subscription fails to generate three times, it will be turned off.

• If export fails for one or more sheets in the subscription, the report will not be generated. Possible causes:

• The recipient does not have access to all sheets in the subscription.

• A sheet has been deleted.

• You cannot subscribe to:

Consider the following limitations that apply to subscribing to app content. These limits are checked when you click Subscribe. If these limits are exceeded, you will see an error message. If this issue occurs, contact a user with Can edit permission in the app. For a list of the specific limitations, see Limitations for app content that will be shared or exported.

Thanks,

Padma Priya

Senior Technical Support Engineer

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!