Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edugallowk
Contributor III
Contributor III

Sum only the values for the last month of each customer.

Hi! Can someone help me with a tip / example on how to solve this issue:

I need to add in a KPI only the value of the last month found for each operator / customer and the months with data will not always coincide depending on the filter that the user made.

In this example: A customer has data in November, others in September, October and another in August. The formula I'm using takes only the last month of an operator / customer (in the case of the example November, which is the last month with data).

photo_2021-01-14_11-03-00.jpg

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
edwin
Master II
Master II

if the requirement is for each operator, only the ones with the arrows are to be shown, you can use the following expression assuming Operator is your dimension, Date is the yearMonth and SUM(..) is your expression:

= Sum(
Aggr(
If([Date] = Max(TOTAL <[Operator]> Date), SUM([YOUR FIELD HERE]))
, [Date], Operator
)
)

this will return data for each operator where DATE = MAX(DATE) for that operator

View solution in original post

3 Replies
edwin
Master II
Master II

if the requirement is for each operator, only the ones with the arrows are to be shown, you can use the following expression assuming Operator is your dimension, Date is the yearMonth and SUM(..) is your expression:

= Sum(
Aggr(
If([Date] = Max(TOTAL <[Operator]> Date), SUM([YOUR FIELD HERE]))
, [Date], Operator
)
)

this will return data for each operator where DATE = MAX(DATE) for that operator

edugallowk
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you! He solved the situation perfectly.

edwin
Master II
Master II

np