Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeroenHoltrop
Contributor III
Contributor III

Table filter possibility

Hi,

I have an issue which I do not know how to solve. Normally I make filters based on dimensions, where I filter out the null values and my table  is exactly as I want. However, with my current table only has measures, so this method is not possible. I however need a way to only show the last 2 lines in my below screenshot, so only the latest dates in the below screenshot. Does anyone know how to do this?  

JeroenHoltrop_0-1639730790928.png

11 Replies
JeroenHoltrop
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

Mine is in dutch as well, so I found the setting. That indeed seems to do what I hoped to find earlier, so a little sidecatch 🙂 thanks for that. 

I am still puzzling with my whole table, as there are a lot of calcs done to get the numbers that I have in the table. Adding more aggregations, makes it hard for me to make sure I have the right numbers, but I have faith that this will be the solution. 

Thanks very much so far and fijne kerstdagen!

JeroenHoltrop
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi, 

Just a little heads up that with your guidance I made the report working as I intended. I now have a report with only the latest data in the overview per entity, which is very helpfull for my business.

Thanks again for your help, couldn't have done it without you 🙂 

Happy new year!

Cheers, Jeroen