Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sush
Contributor III
Contributor III

Table with Month wise data display

Hi,

Could someone let me know if we have any table extension I can use to display data in table format month-wise?

Or if there is a way to achieve this do let me know.

Below is what I am looking for, could you let me know how can I achieve this?

I tried with Pivot but I want the data to be displayed in a table format.

Category 1 Category 2 Material  Sold To Ship To April May June July Aug
Forecast Quantity Actual Quantity Forecast vs Actual Quantity Forecast Quantity Actual Quantity Forecast vs Actual Quantity Forecast Quantity Actual Quantity Forecast vs Actual Quantity Forecast Quantity Actual Quantity Forecast vs Actual Quantity Forecast Quantity Actual Quantity Forecast vs Actual Quantity

Labels (1)
5 Replies
MarcoWedel

Can you describe how your result trying a pivot table was different from your expectation?

sush
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I want to display values for all the columns doesn't want to display them as a group. If that is achievable in Pivot I am good with it.  I want to display the data similar to what is shown below. 

If this is achievable in Pivot feel free to let me know how can I do this.

Category 1 Category 2 Material  Sold To Ship To April May June July Aug
Forecast Quantity Actual Quantity Forecast vs Actual Quantity Forecast Quantity Actual Quantity Forecast vs Actual Quantity Forecast Quantity Actual Quantity Forecast vs Actual Quantity Forecast Quantity Actual Quantity Forecast vs Actual Quantity Forecast Quantity Actual Quantity Forecast vs Actual Quantity
Cat11 Cat21 M1 So1 Sh1 100 100 0 100 100 0 100 100 0 100 100 0 150 150 0
Cat11 Cat21 M2 So2 Sh2 150 150 0 150 150 0 200 200 0 200 200 0 100 50 50

MarcoWedel

Is this what you're looking for?

MarcoWedel_0-1655396339624.png

sush
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes, I am able to achieve this but for Cat 1 and Cat 2 I want to display values in all the rows similar to a table.

Assume under Cat 1 and Cat 2 if the values are the same then this won't be repeated in all rows. I want to display values in all the rows. Is that possible with this?

AjayKumar3
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

yes