Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frédéricdh
Creator II
Creator II

Text Color of a Dimension

I try to colorize a dimension in a Chart but it doesn't work. I don't understand why?

My Formula is = if ( (YEAR(JWX) *100 + Week(JWX)) = (YEAR(today(1)) & Week(today(1))) , green())

The number of the dimension must be green when it is the actually week, but qlik don't do this??

And when I write only green in order to color all the dimension in green, it doesn't work too?

Je souhaite faire apparaître le chiffre de la semaine actuelle en vert dans la dimension de mon graphique.

J'utilise cette formule = if ( (YEAR(JWX) *100 + Week(JWX)) = (YEAR(today(1)) & Week(today(1))) , green()) mais cela ne fonctionne pas du tout, et pourtant j'utilise "couleur du texte".

Même quand j'utilise seulement la fonctione green() sans condition, cela ne fonctionne pas.

Ich versuche eine Zahl von einer DiagrammDimension in grün zu färben.

deshalb benutze ich diese Bedingung: = if ( (YEAR(JWX) *100 + Week(JWX)) = (YEAR(today(1)) & Week(today(1))) , green()) aber das springt nicht. Wieso?

Dasgleiche, wenn ich möchte die ganze Dimensio in grün färben. Qlik will einfach nicht.

Was muss ich einstellen, dass ich die richtige Färbung bekomme.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

Not sure what exactly you're writing and where (and whether you're in QV or QS, and in what object type, and what your chart's dimension is), so it's hard to guess what the problem(s) might be.

One small thing that isn't actually the problem but would still be good to change - it's best to use the same logic on both sides of the equation, rather than using mathematical on one side and text concatenation on the other.

Frédéricdh
Creator II
Creator II
Author

@Or 

thx for the reply.

I use Qliekview and my dimension is a calculated one

The dimension is :

= If (YEAR(JWX) *100 + Week(JWX) < (Year(AddMonths(Today(1),-1)) *100 + Week(AddMonths(Today(1),-1)) +1 ) , '<= ' & (Year(AddMonths(Today(1),-1)) *100 + Week(AddMonths(Today(1),-1))), YEAR(JWX) *100 + Week(JWX))

and myFormula is: = PIck(Match( YEAR(today(1))*100 + Week(today(1)) , YEAR(JWX) *100 + Week(JWX)), green())