Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saurabh07
Contributor III
Contributor III

To operate two column in same pivot table on two different filters

Hello,

Had a quick question, I have created Qlik app where I am loading the data and creating two resident tables with different 'Dates', post that in the front end I am trying to select the dates from the filter where I have added an expression using GetFieldSelection so that I get the information from the resident table. This is not working and I am getting a desired output.

The basic idea here is to operate two column in same pivot table on two different filters. Changes should happen in each of the column in based on selections made in corresponding filters. Is this possible and if yes, any kind of help would be highly appreciated!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kushal_Chawda

@Saurabh07  You can Create separate expressions for both the filters. In expression you can exclude the selection of filter using set analysis. Let's say you are creating expression for filter 1, then you can exclude the selection of filter 2 in that expression. Then you can have conditional expression for measures based on filter selections.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

@Saurabh07  You can Create separate expressions for both the filters. In expression you can exclude the selection of filter using set analysis. Let's say you are creating expression for filter 1, then you can exclude the selection of filter 2 in that expression. Then you can have conditional expression for measures based on filter selections.

Saurabh07
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Kushal_Chawda Hey Kush, thank you. This just helped me.