Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BeeGees
Contributor III
Contributor III

Treemap - coloring by measure, display percentage

Hi,

I have a problem regarding Treemap and proper display percentage value in tooltip.

Treemap is configured as follows:

Dimension is Brand

Measure is Margin (value)

And there is coloring set "by measure" where I've changed default measure from Margin (value) to another (from Master Items) - Margin (percentage). It works, but the value is displayed without formatting: 0,0525 instead of 5,25%. I can't make that work.

Margin (percentage) is defined as =$(vMarginPerc) while this variable is set during loading script as follows:

LET vMarginPerc= 'num(sum([MarginValue])/sum([SaleValue]), ' & chr(39) & '# ##0,00%' & chr(39) & ')';

Wherever I'm displaying Margin (percentage) with formating set to "auto" it displayes correctly (f.e. KPI's, bar charts, etc) - only in Treemap as color by measure it doesn't want behave as I want...

Any ideas?

margin_perc.png

2 Replies
Alfredo
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue.  I am trying to display the number in percentage in the tooltip using color expression for a column chart but it is not working.  Anyone with an idea?

felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

hi

did you solve this? I have problem displaying percentage on the tooltip of a area layer (geoanalytics)

thanks ! any idea would be appreciated