Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gren
Contributor
Contributor

Trellis Chart- Displaying same chart for both values in the dimension

I am facing an issue with Trellis chart. I am trying to create a line chart for each values of the dimension using Trellis. Two charts gets created side by side, but the graphs are exactly same. When i do the line chart separtely things work. Trellis stuff dont. Any pointers? Delete, Recreate option did not work.

gren_0-1724727546272.png

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

When you do the line chart separately, what exactly you do? I think we need more information to understand your problem like what dimension and measure you are using. Make sure that dimension you are using in Trellis part of associated data model

gren
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I created the line chart as a master visualization. there is a dimension (e.g. backlash) and a measure (mean of a test result). it displays properly (differently) for each gear ratios . Later this chart is added to the trellis container with another dimension  (e.g.gear ratio) which acts as a sort of category. I wanted to see the line chart for each of those category.  But what i am seeing is no change on the charts.

I put these two in a line chart to see, if i am making mistake. but it displayed fine. So in other words, i am expecting to do its job properly.

gren_0-1724758787133.png