Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhasharadh
Creator III
Creator III

Tricky Pivot logic in Qliksense

Hi All, 

trying to get this in interesting logic in Qlik sense pivot, but seems to be very tricky...please help me in achieving this. 

Experts please help me  @sunny_talwar @swuehl @Josh_Berg_Support @marcus_sommer @jonathandienst @jagan @Anil_Babu_Samineni 

Mar-18Apr-18May-18Jun-18Jul-18Aug-18
Total requests executed as per the scheduled date7089455  
CM0504000
CM-10004500
CM-22500000
CM-3+0 01000

Invalid453900  

dhasharadh_0-1632992934222.png

My data looks like attached and I want to achieve the pivot table that I showed above.
1. in pivot table totals has to show the number of requests are going to executed as per the scheduled month.

Ex; for march check the scheduled date as march we have total request as 70.

2. in CM row we have to show number of requests raised only when their scheduled month and Actual Month are same.

Ex: in above data for march requests are raised but there scheduled month and actual month are not equal so it is Zero.

3. in CM-1 row we have to show no. of requests raised in Current month -1 only when their scheduled month and Actual Month are same.

Ex; in above data for Jan we raised 25 requests and their schedule and actual month is same, and the count is 25, so we added there.
same applied to CM-2 and CM-3+ as well.

4. and invalid has to show below to that matching the total counts. 

Ex: in march 45 requests are raised but there scheduled and actual churn dates are not equal so it has to be shown in the Invalid as 45.

Limitation :  we don't have access to back end/Script, so if possible please suggest me a way in front end only, if it is not at all possible in front end, then also please suggest me a way so that i can request the Back end team.

Really Appreciate the help on this. 

0 Replies