Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ericga
Contributor III
Contributor III

Trouble With Trellis

I am using the Qlik Visualization Bundle Trellis and want to create two different Trellises and have each only show specific data based on Set Analysis. In my example the top trellis is for the East Region and the bottom is for the West Region. Each region trellis should only show divisions within that region. But each trellis includes divisions not in that region with the message "The Chart is not displayed because it contains only negative or zero values". i would expect the set analysis in the Master Visualization to suppress those divisions. is it possible to suppress those out of the trellis? I have attached an example qvf.

Thanks for your help

Ericga_0-1625662340360.png

Labels (1)
3 Replies
brunobertels
Master
Master

Hi 

Suppress the $(vDimSet) of your expression in your master visualizations 

if(vToggle = 1, NUM(Count({$<[Region]={"East"}$(vDimSet)>} Order),'#,##0'),NUM(Sum({$<[Region]={"East"}$(vDimSet)>} Value),'$#,##0'))

and it should work fine : 

brunobertels_0-1625736731648.png

Ericga
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for your reply Bruno.  That does remove the messages but it does not solve the main issue.  That being each trellis still shows dimensions that are not a part of the set analysis defined in the Master Visualizations Pie Charts.  In the example, the East trellis should only show the four divisions that belong to it (Assembly, Engineering, Manufacturing and Testing) and the West trellis should only show Accounting, HR, IT and Safety.  Instead each Trellis shows all 8 divisions.

Why are the Master Visualizations ignoring the Set Analysis that should only select out each regions divisions?

Thanks

brunobertels
Master
Master

Hi 

unfortunately , i did not find a solution 

Sorry