Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shama_deshpande1
Contributor II
Contributor II

Unable to open Data Load Editor and Model Viewer in QlikSense

Hi All,

We are facing challenge with the Data Load Script and Model Viewer in Qlik Sense, it is not getting opened.  It was working fine previously and also we haven't done any changes with the security rules. Also I have attached the screenshot of the same.

Request you to help me with this ASAP.

Thanks,

Shama  

9 Replies
andoryuu
Creator III
Creator III

Have you recently upgraded or patched?   Is this an app published in the stream or in your work stream? 

shama_deshpande1
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

No, I haven't upgraded recently, Last time when I upgraded was in October'19 to Qlik Sense June 2019. And the application is in work stream.

Thankyou,

Shama

andoryuu
Creator III
Creator III

When was the last time the services were cycled and/or server rebooted?

shama_deshpande1
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yes, I had restarted the services yesterday

Thankyou,

Shama 

andoryuu
Creator III
Creator III

I'd recommend adding a security rule *temporarily* that grants you read and update on * resources in "only in hub" and see if you get the ability to go to data editor again.  If you do, then its an issue with your security rules (someone has changed something) or someone has changed something in Active Directory (or some other security group - for example: you were a part of a group and you aren't anymore thus losing rights).   If this is the case you are going to have to audit your security rights and dig until you find it - no magic solution here. 

If you *still* can't access data load editor after having * in hub, then you're going to need to call support.  

shama_deshpande1
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

As of now, I am facing the issue of data load script with SSE plugin. That is, I have published the application for Advanced analytics in the stream as well in work, and created the Analytic connection in the QMC and in the configuration file            (eg.  Settings.inf) with the Qlik Sense server. But once I made changes in the Setting.inf file or Analytic connection in QMC  and tried to open the Load Editor Script for the Advanced analytics application in the work, it (i.e load editor script) gets disabled for Advanced analytics application and for the other applications as well. Kindly help with this.

Thanks,

Shama

andoryuu
Creator III
Creator III

Is this your original situation or a new situation?  Have you tried rolling back your changes and confirming that it's fine?  

shama_deshpande1
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

This is the new situation. Before this, previously we had deployed the Advanced Analytics application but during that time it was working fine with the same configurations and also at script level we have checked everything it is fine. But this time, we are facing this issue. Kindly let me know if I need to check with any other settings or else what may be the cause for this kind of scenario?

Thanks,

Shama

andoryuu
Creator III
Creator III

If this is a new situation you should post a new thread to solve a new situation.  If any post above solved your original situation mark it as the solution.  If not, kindly post your solution to the original problem and pose this as a new question.