Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
snehasimha
Contributor III
Contributor III

Unable to open Demo app

Dear Team

Below is the screen shot of error that i get while i try to open the Demo app.Kindly help me as I am new to this tool.

snehasimha_0-1644501008833.png

Regards 

Sneha Simha

6 Replies
Andrea_Spinetti
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi @snehasimha, thank you for posting in our community! Is the issue extended to every demo app or only to the one highlighted? Have you tried to log out and log in or clear the cache? 😊

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
snehasimha
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Andrea_Spinetti

All Demo apps have the same issue.
LaurieHT
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same issue. I have tried using Qlik Sense Desktop, and opening Qlik sense through Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome browsers. Every demo I click on (inluding the "Explore the Demo" prompt as part of the onboarding guide, and all of the "Demo apps" show the same error every time.

If it helps, I've just started a free trial, not sure if that affects anything. I've tried the "Ask Insight Advisor" button, but apparently I can't use that either because "You don't currently have access to any apps enabled for Insight Advisor Chat", and instructions are very unclear on how to enable access... a separate issue, but very frustrating as a first time user to have no demos, and no access to help services.

Any help would be very appreciated : ) 

Andrea_Spinetti
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello @snehasimha and @LaurieHT! Do you spot any errors when checking the DEV tools in Chrome? Do you get the same error in every browser? Also, are you using any firewall/antivirus?

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
LaurieHT
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Andrea_Spinetti - for whatever reason mine seems to be working fine today! Maybe it just needed the weekend to rest and recover, who knows.

For what it's worth, no errors in the DEV tools in Chrome, now or then. I tried the Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers last week, as well as the desktop version of the app (which seemed to load a browser inside it), and had the same issue with all three. 

I'm not specifically aware of a firewall or antivirus software on this laptop, but it is a work machine so chances are it comes installed with something, but I wouldn't be able to change the settings on it if that was the issue.

Hope that's of help to someone! I'll let you know if the issue re-appears

snehasimha
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi LaurieHT
Thank you so much, I could login and see one of the demo app.