Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
124rooski
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Uploading various documents on a row/cell level directly from a table

Good afternoon all - 

Does anyone have experience working with uploading documents (pptx, xlsx, doc, etc) directly from the front-end of a Qlik application into the Content Libraries in the QMC? Wondering if this is a possibility?

I'm sure I'll need to go and purchase licenses from third parties but wanted to get an initial input on the Qlik Developers out here on what extensions works (free or purchase) and are best with allowing users upload documents directly from the front end, lets say a table?

Thank you.

1 Reply
Dalton_Ruer
Support
Support

Here is an example using a powershell script. If you track the API's though you should be able to do the same via a Qlik Sense application. You could input a filename into a variable, then call a Partial Reload to call the QRS API code. I don't have much experience doing that. 

If you just want users to be able to access the forms/files and don't care if it's in the content library Inphinity (a Qlik Partner) has a feature that will let you load files and they can also parse them, like PDF, if you need the information in them.