Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simki
Contributor
Contributor

Use autoCalender.MonthsAgo after formatting a date

Hi guys,

i have a data set where the "SUBMIT_DATE" is formatted like this: DD.MM.YYYY

Now i need to format it correct to use it with the .autoCalender.MonthsAgo function to get the values with the highest months ago. This is what i need to get working:

Max(Date(SUBMIT_DATE,'DD.MM.YYYY').autoCalendar.MonthsAgo)

I tried a lot but didnt get it running, so now i hope someone here can help me 🙂

Regards

Simon

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

That is field hence you can't use. To achieve format perhaps this?

Date(Date#(Max(Date(SUBMIT_DATE,'DD.MM.YYYY')), 'DD.MM.YYYY'), 'Wanted Format Here')

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Seyko
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hello,

The autocalendar table is supposed to be auto-generate. Following this link to go to this online help. You can obtain this table by your data manager (after you applicated the synchonization). Normally, the *.MonthsAgo field is created.

cordially.

Excuse my english, i'm french!
Anil_Babu_Samineni

That is field hence you can't use. To achieve format perhaps this?

Date(Date#(Max(Date(SUBMIT_DATE,'DD.MM.YYYY')), 'DD.MM.YYYY'), 'Wanted Format Here')

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful