Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adias102
Contributor III
Contributor III

Variable input - display the default value

Hi,

I'm using a variable input which is connected to a variable named "MeasureList" and it shows as buttons. The variable default value is set to 1 (definition: =1).

The display in the sheet changes according to the button you choose. If the user choose the Measure 2 button then the variable value is 2 and the sheet display the relevant measure.

The variable input values are dynamic: '1~Measure1 | 2~Measure2 | 3~Measure3 | 4~Measure4'.

When the user opens the app he sees the buttons as shown here,  like no option was chosen. The sheet display the data for Measure1 as default.

OpenOpen

What should I do to display the Measure 1 button as chosen on opening the app? To show it like this:

Should beShould be

Thank you

Have a very happy and healthy new year 😃

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Create bookmark for that to hit default on that button can deserver this. Will you able to share sample to test?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Create bookmark for that to hit default on that button can deserver this. Will you able to share sample to test?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
adias102
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Sorry, but it doesn't work and I can't share a sample.