Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adorable09
Contributor II
Contributor II

Vertical reference line in line chart

Hi All,

I have a requirement  where I have to add a vertical reference line in line Chart in QlikSense.I have two dimensions and one measure.One dimension is YearQuarter which has values from 1Q20 till 4Q22.I have to show that 1Q20 till 3Q20 is Actuals and rest is forecast.I am trying to add a Vertical reference line for this.In native QlikSense objects,there is no option to add a  reference line.I tried Vizlib combo chart but it has option to add only one dimension.

I have added a image of the requirement.

Could anyone suggest if there is any alternative way to achieve this?

Thanks.

Ankita

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Adorable09
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks @Anil_Babu_Samineni .I am not using Sep 2020  version.And regarding extension objects,I can only use vizlib extensions.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I don't know which version you are using, This future available in Sep 2020 with Dimension reference line (you can write your own logic there as well)

But, Long back I've used this extension to met requirement : https://github.com/NielsLindberg/Qliksense.Extension.amWaterfall 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Adorable09
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks @Anil_Babu_Samineni .I am not using Sep 2020  version.And regarding extension objects,I can only use vizlib extensions.

Thanks.