Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lakshminarayanan_J

Week of 2 month view in linegraph

Hi All, 

I have an requirement, where i need to display weeks for  2 month  on data instead of one week for one month  which we are showing currently,

need to display weeks for  2 month  data and above is the expression which we used to display one month data , when i try to modify it it is not displaying the result as expected .

Expression used for 1 week data display:

FOR OCT Month data:

if(id=1,
rangesum( above(num(sum({<[ Year]={'$(vMaxYear)'}, [Date]={"<=$(vTodayNew)"},$(vEXPFunction)
[Month Num]={$(=max([Month Num])-2)}>}FilesQTY),'#,##0'),0,rowno())))

Weeks display in graph:

Lakshminarayanan_J_0-1668163053093.png

Kindly do the needful!

@rubenmarin @Lech_Miszkiewicz @SwathiPulagam @Ruggero_Piccoli @AronC @sunny2 

Qlik Sense Business 

Lakshminarayanan J
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button
Labels (3)
3 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, try filtering by date in set analysis: [Date]={">=$(=Date(AddMonths(Max(Date),-2)))<=$(=Date(Max(Date)))"}

Lakshminarayanan_J
Author

@rubenmarin 

We are having data  upto dec month , if i applied above one it is showing upto week 53 (DEC month)

Kindly advice!

Lakshminarayanan J
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button
rubenmarin

If that happens is because the Date field has values until the week 53, different options:

- Check why there are dates for week 53 and correct it

-Use Today() instead of Max(Date)

- Instead of Max(Date) use a variable calculated as you need, like =RangeMin(Today(), Max(Date)) or =Max({<Amount={"*"}>} Date)