Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FilippoValli
Contributor III
Contributor III

Weird hierarchical data

Hi,

After I developed my App I started analyzing data to find out that some readings are a bit weird, I then found out that the Hierarchy function I have placed in the script is generating the issue.

I shall then post some screenshots to better explain my problem, so that someone might kindly help me figure it out.

The data generated with the hierarchy function in load script generates the data captured in screenshot number 4 from the data I have in screenshot number2. I also added screenshot number 5 displaying the script behind it.

In screenshot number 1 you can see how the hierarchy is represented the correct way.

The problem I have is that the data displayed is incorrect. I later found out that the single sons display the data correctly, but every father doesn't. Further on I understood that the data displayed for the father node is the sum of the data of the single sons and itself (father).

In screenshot number 3 I later found out that displaying null values in the hierarchy tree highlights the problem clearly. The null value is the data of the father which is added to the one of the sons.

My question is, is there a way to make the father display only his data and not the sum of his + the one of the sons? Did I get something wrong when defining the Hierarchy function?

Help is very appreciated

Labels (3)
0 Replies