Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
meenakshi_m
Contributor III
Contributor III

adding color in pivot for totals and subtotals

Hello,

Everyone, have been trying to color the total row in the pivot which works fine when the I have one dimension .But when adding 2 more dimensions all the rows get the same color as the total row.

have tried functions like dimensionality()=0 ; rowno()=0 ;columno()=0 but this is not working.

could any one help here 

11 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be use lsland table with the combination of pick(match()) for expressions and colors. It will give more flexible?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
meenakshi_m
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I have  already used Vizlib Pivot  and need to change it there

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can i test in your app with some scratch data how it looks like and alos provide the expected one?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
meenakshi_m
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

hi please find attached.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please post exact one which you talk about original one? I am not finding the Total at all in chart and explain the result to avoid too much traffic in and out.

meenakshi_m
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

There is total row and then sub totals of names under which we have subjects.

so want to color the totals with one and subtotals with another color.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

This is what i see?

Anil_Babu_Samineni_0-1610014053125.png

meenakshi_m
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello

Apologies. Please find the  correct file.

Meenakshi

Anil_Babu_Samineni

like this?

Anil_Babu_Samineni_0-1610051525733.png