Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sschlegel
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

allow users with analyzer licence to reload apps

hello everyone,

I am using qlik sense enterprise and I want to give my users the possibility to reload published apps, because they are working on a database that is getting new data all the time and they need to get the newest data for most of the apps.

For this purpose I inserted a reload button in my apps. All the users with professional licence are able to reload the apps via the reload button, but there is an error for all the other users, that use a analyzer licence.

Is somebody familiar with this problem and can help me find a solution that doesn't involve changing the licence?

Thank you all in advance

Kind regards

Sebastian

2 Replies
jaibau1993
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Bump! Same problem here.

We'll wait for a confirmation but I think that analyzer users can not reload data. As it is said in Qlik product licenses 

"You cannot create, edit, or publish sheets or apps"

So I guess that a Reload implies APP edition so analyzer users are not allowed to do it.

Bests,

Jaime.

Enovapremier
Contributor
Contributor

B!  Looking for the same answer....  I've seen other individuals use security rules to get around this but mine are not working.  Any help out there besides Qlik stating the obvious?