Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LukeWarm1989
Contributor II
Contributor II

counting between two dates but also using networkdays as a criteria

Hello,

I am trying to create an expression to get a count between a specific time period which also matches a specific criteria - The criteria being if networkdays <= 1, but unfortunately i can't seem to get the result I desire. So far I have the following -

count({$<ClaimCreatedDate = {'>=$(=date(WeekStart(today())-7)) <=$(=date(WeekStart(today())-1))'}>} FirstSuccessfulContact )

This give's me the count of the number of contacts that happened in the time period of last week - however I need the expression to only count the FirstSuccessfulContact instances that were completed in <= 1 networkday.

I've tried a few variation but can't seem to get the correct output - Last example was something like this -

count({$<ClaimCreatedDate = {'>=$(=date(WeekStart(today())-7)) <=$(=date(WeekStart(today())-1))'}>} if(NetWorkDays(ClaimCreatedDate,FirstSuccessfulContact) <=1, FirstSuccessfulContact)) 

But no luck 😞

can anybody help?

Labels (2)
1 Reply
LukeWarm1989
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Update -  The above actually seems to work, I was just comparing it incorrectly with an Excel version of the report where I set networkdays up to minus 1 off the result 😕

Unless anyone can see anything glaringly wrong?