Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Levente_Szittya
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

get all possible field values into table rows partially voiding actual selections

Hi,

I would like to show "entire" year's data partially voiding actual selections telling Qlik to select all field values from the beginning of the year until the max possible date value (which is now shall be based on selections). Ie: actual date is June, date filter to September is active, but I still would like to see "whole" year from January to September.

This script did not help me (I used it as Dimension in a table chart):

"=aggr({1} only({1} MonthDim),MonthDim)"

Above script's result is simply September. I miss the rest of the months back from January.

The following statement however works fine and I get the "entire" list just like I determined above:

"=concat({1<MonthDim=E({<[CalendarDay]={">=$(=monthstart(max(CalendarDay),1))"}>})>}

aggr({1<MonthDim=E({<[CalendarDay]={">=$(=monthstart(max(CalendarDay),1))"}>})>}

only({1<MonthDim=E({<[CalendarDay]={">=$(=monthstart(max(CalendarDay),1))"}>})>} [MonthDim]),MonthDim),',')"

Result is a concatenated string of 9 months from january to September assuming that September value of MonthDim dimension is selected.

What prevents first definition from providing me with the expected 9 lines with first 9 months of the year?

Thanks and best regards,

Levente

0 Replies