Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
newuser
Creator II
Creator II

iFrame Optimal Number of Sessions

I'm embedding iFrames into SharePoint web pages. I found embedding an entire sheet affords more stability than embedding individual multiple visualizations. Yet, I will still need to do multiple iFrames from multiple sheets. Questions:

1. Is there an optimal # of sessions caused by iFrames beyond which the page becomes unstable? I.e., is embedding just only one sheet advised and not MULTIPLE sheets?

2. Has anyone found best practices to avoid parallel session errors due to multiple iFrames against the same Qlik app?

I am hoping embedding multiple sheets from the same Qlik app on a SharePoint web page won't cause parallel session errors, but I'm not sure without unfortunately moving my changes to production and asking users to try them out. That still leaves uncertainty as to whether parallel session errors will occur down the road so am trying to see how I can ensure those don't happen or how I can tell what, if any, optimal settings are as far as # iframes per web page, etc.

Labels (1)
0 Replies