Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samanehsorournejad

ignore Filter with 1

Hi every One,

I had try to ignore the Filter effect in my measure but I could not understand why it Still change, although I had use 1 .

Measure is :

sum({1 <OrderDate={"$(=Date#(Date(Max(OrderDate)-1),'DD.MM.YYYY'))"}>}Sales)

just for info: I try to calculate the sales of one day before last day , the measure works truly but it change when I choose an other filter such as Customer, OrderDate and so

Is there any Idea why it still change🤔😐

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

Max(OrderDate) is presumably still being evaluated within the context of your selections. Perhaps Max(ALL OrderDate) instead?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

Max(OrderDate) is presumably still being evaluated within the context of your selections. Perhaps Max(ALL OrderDate) instead?

Samanehsorournejad
Author

Hi,

yes, your write, now it does not change. Could you please tell me when should I use 1 and when should I use ALL?

Since now I did not hear any thing about [ALL], could you please give me the tutorial?

Thanks a lot

Samaneh

Or
MVP
MVP

There's no difference between ALL and {1}, I believe. I find it cleaner not to put set analysis inside another set analysis unless I have to, so I prefer to use ALL in this case, but they achieve the same thing.