Skip to main content

App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
An issue has been identified on Qlik Cloud hub, please visit our Status Update Page for details: GET THE LATEST
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arusanah
Creator II
Creator II

section Access - App fails to reload

HI Friends,,

I really need your help. I thought an error was in lookup(). which I changed and it was running fine. until I removed a comment from section access and section Application line and tried to reload app in QMC. it simply fails.... I fail to replicate issue as in Qlikview this works fine.  Qliksense throws tantrums. please help.

//Section Access;

Temp_Access

Load

'User'as Access,

  Group,

    GroupName,

    Upper(Group)&'\'&Upper(GroupName) as USERGROUP,

    objectCategory,

    objectClass,

    DistinguishedName,

    // subfield(subfield(DistinguishedName,'=',4),',',1)as Entity_Code,

     "cn" as UserID,

     Upper(Group)&'\'&Upper(GroupName)&'\'&"cn" as User,

    displayName as [Name]

FROM [lib://QVD/Raw\Active Directory\028_Raw_Active_Directory.qvd]

(qvd)  where Group='GrpB' or Group= 'GrpB';

Load

'Admin'as Access,

  Group,

    GroupName,

    Upper(Group)&'\'&Upper(GroupName) as USERGROUP,

    objectCategory,

    objectClass,

    DistinguishedName,

    // subfield(subfield(DistinguishedName,'=',4),',',1)as Entity_Code,

     "cn" as UserID,

     Upper(Group)&'\'&Upper(GroupName)&'\'&"cn" as User,

    displayName as [Name]

FROM [lib://QVD/Raw\Active Directory\028_Raw_Active_Directory.qvd]

(qvd) where Group='GrpA';

Authorization:

Load

          Access,

         Group,

         USERGROUP,

          UserID,

          User

Resident Temp_Access;

Drop  Table Temp_Access;

//Section Application;

//NoConcatenate

Reduction:

Load * INLINE [

  USERGROUP,       Entity_Code

        GrpA\GROUP-A,  A

        GrpB\GROUP-B, B

        GrpC\GROUP-C,  C

];

Trace 'Autorization Loaded';

*************************** I replaced that witjh this new small piece of code and it works fine**********

let vUser= SubField( SubField(OSuser(),';',-1),'=',-1);

let vEntity = Lookup('Entity_Code','UserID',SubField( SubField(OSuser(),';',-1),'=',-1),'Reduction');

Trace '$(vUser)';

Trace '$(vEntity)';

0 Replies