Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
h2bi
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

set analysis with multiple conditions Qlik Sense

I am trying to get distinct number of Operators in the current day (for example there are 20 operators, today were working only 5 operators so must return 5)

So to do this i want to apply 2 conditions, when Day is today and when Number of tasks is not 0 because when there are tasks for an operator it means that operator worked today

My measure:

Count(Distinct {<[Numero de Tareas]-={'0'}, [Día]={'$(vUltimoDia)'}>} Persona)

vUltimoDia is today which i made by max(Día)

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

@h2bi perhaps you need = sign like below?

Count(Distinct {<[Numero de Tareas]-={'0'}, [Día]={"$(=vUltimoDia)"}>} Persona)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

3 Replies
anat
Master
Master

seems your set analysis is looks fine,may be you can check format of vUltimoDia variable  and Dia  field values.

jonashertz
Contributor III
Contributor III

It might not be applicable here but I have had issues with the -= operator in Qlik over the years. If you find nothing else wrong with the set expression try using [Numero de Tareas]={'<>0'} instead..

Anil_Babu_Samineni

@h2bi perhaps you need = sign like below?

Count(Distinct {<[Numero de Tareas]-={'0'}, [Día]={"$(=vUltimoDia)"}>} Persona)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful