Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Data Catalyst Accreditation

Hi,

I'm following the QDCA, but after the first module I'm unable to see the second video while it gives me a 'bad gateway error'. 

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RDM
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi Jordy,

We had a look and could reproduce your issue. It has to do with the way the security is set up of the supporting systems.

I seems that if you go to the QDC Course directly via the QED Learning Platform or use a bookmark linking to this course directly, your credentials are not picked up correctly.

The recommended way to access the Qlik Product Accreditations for Close Access Products like Qlik Data Catalyst is via The Partner Green Line landing page on the Qlik Partner Portal. By this your credentials are captured and all content will be accessible.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards, 

Remco Dam

Sr Dir Global Partner Success Enablement

View solution in original post

5 Replies
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

@Joe_DosSantos , is this a familiar problem or is this unique? I would like to finish the course!

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
Joe_DosSantos
Employee
Employee

Let me investigate.  I have not seen this problem from others and we have some accreditations complete.

JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

Thank you, in the image below you can find the error.

2019-07-08 15_37_42-504 Gateway Time-out.png

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
RDM
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi Jordy,

We had a look and could reproduce your issue. It has to do with the way the security is set up of the supporting systems.

I seems that if you go to the QDC Course directly via the QED Learning Platform or use a bookmark linking to this course directly, your credentials are not picked up correctly.

The recommended way to access the Qlik Product Accreditations for Close Access Products like Qlik Data Catalyst is via The Partner Green Line landing page on the Qlik Partner Portal. By this your credentials are captured and all content will be accessible.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards, 

Remco Dam

Sr Dir Global Partner Success Enablement

JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

Hi Remco,

Thank you for the explanation and now it works.

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder