Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rodolfolguin
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Problem loading catalog license.

When loading the catalog license, the system informs me of the following error (core.error.code.UNEXPECTED_RESPONSE - Unexpected response for URL: http://localhost:9200/v1/licenses/definition. Status code: 500, Message: dial tcp 192.168.1.17:5432: connect: no route to host, Error Type: LICENSES-InternalServerError).

This happens to me on both Ubuntu and CentOS, and I don't know what to do anymore since there are no indications about this in the documentation.

rolguin_0-1684942077168.png

I would appreciate your feedback as I'm unable to make progress with Catalog.

Labels (2)
3 Replies
terrence278
Contributor
Contributor

This is happening to my friend but not to me…must not be affecting all players. We live relatively close to each other as well

Arun_Arasu
Support
Support

Hi @Rodolfolguin 

Thanks for reaching out to Qlik community!!

The error message "ial tcp 192.168.1.17:5432: connect: no route to host" indicates that the licenses container is unable to connect to the Postgres database.

To troubleshoot this issue, I recommend the following steps:

Verify Connectivity:
Check if the licenses container can connect to the Postgres IP address. You can do this by running the following command:

docker exec -u 0 <container-ID> ping 192.168.1.17

Check Docker YAML File:
Please confirm that the correct IP address is specified in the docker-compose.yml file.

Please note that for certain issues, it is beneficial to include the catalina.out file to better understand the problem, so we highly recommend raising a support case with Qlik Support to facilitate a more efficient investigation and resolution. By providing catalina.out file, the support team can gain deeper insights into the problem and offer tailored assistance to address the issue effectively.

You can create a support case by following the instructions in this link:
https://community.qlik.com/t5/Get-Started/Video-Opening-a-Qlik-Support-Case-from-the-Qlik-Community/...

If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards
Arun

samoa683
Contributor
Contributor

This is happening to my friend but not to me…must not be affecting all players. We live relatively close to each other as well