Qlik Community

Ask a Question

Community Corner

Discussion board for questions about the Qlik Community, its features, sharing information, general discussions and even some fun. This is for both new and longtime community members. Everyone is welcome!

Announcements
Live chat with experts, bring your API Integration questions. June 15th, 10 AM ET. REGISTER TODAY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lech_Miszkiewicz

correct the highlighter error and try again - community error

Hi @Sue_Macaluso , @Melissa_Potvin 

Error from the screenshot drives me crazy. All content was written using controlls available in message editor. Then you when you want to publish message it screams: "correct the highlighted errors and try again", but there is no highlighter error... There is message at the bottom " Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied."

I am sattisified so When I click to post it again it shows the same error again... and again... and then since I tried couple of times it thinks I am posting the same message few times and blocks me from posting it at all

"Correct the highlighted errors and try again.Post flooding detected (user tried to post more than 2 messages within 5 seconds)"

It happens so often that it puts me off from community as I am spending time to write something, but then I am unable to post it...

I dont get why would I get the first error since I wrote everything without any copy/pase, I just logged on to new session on community etc...

Could you please comment on that?

Thanks Lech!

1.png2.png

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Labels (1)
0 Replies