Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RNikolova1624628702
Contributor
Contributor

Customize tXSDValidator

Hello, guys,

I am having a problem with loading the XSD file when I am using the tXSDValidator component. I found a way how I can solve my problem. But the thing is that since I am using tXSDValidator, I need to modify a couple of lines in the code in the Validator. And, I am not able, because it is a Talend component and I can not edit it.

The modification I want to make is that I want the creation of the new Schema to be only through URL. So, I want to remove the lines where the check for the locationtXSDValidator_1 starts with "http".

0695b00000HuNS3AAN.png

So, the question is: Is there a way that I can create a duplicate custom component of the tXSDValidator, to modify these lines and to use this component instead of the Talend's component?

Thank you in advance! Any help would be highly appreciated!

Best regards,

Reneta

Labels (4)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

You can create custom components by yourself.

A new framework is available to build custom components.

Please refer to this online documentation about: TalendHelpCenter: Developing a component using Talend Component Kit

Best regards

Sabrina

RNikolova1624628702
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hey Sabrina!

Thank you so much for your response!

Is there an easy way to copy/duplicate the component tXSDValidator?

Best regards,

Reneta

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

If you want to modify talend component, please refer to this documentation about: TalendHelpCenter: What is a Talend component

Note: The component creation uses the javajet framework.

Best regards

Sabrina