Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hanna_choi
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

About SAP Connector Limitations

Hello

I need your guide.

-------Question

I have some questions about SAP connectors.

From the “Limitations and suggested workarounds“ described in the help(https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/SAP_Connectors_Help/Content/Connectors_SAP/Clients...),

1. What is the unit of the 500000 cell described in the “memory consumption” paragraph?

2. If I need 80 dimensions, should I separate them based on 49 dimensions and extract dimension data?
This restriction is described in the Maximum number of dimensions paragraph.

Best regard

hanna.choi

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SankarReddyK
Support
Support

Hi @hanna_choi ,

1. What is the unit of the 500000 cell described in the “memory consumption” paragraph?

Qlik SAP Functional Modules uses some of the SAP standard functions. Please refer to the SAP note 1879725 and the limitations is part of the SAP internal memory and it is not possible to do any changes with Qlik code.

2.  If I need 80 dimensions, should I separate them based on 49 dimensions and extract dimension data?

Yes, If you have more than 49 dimensions please limit the dimension up to 48 and then use join operation in Qlikview or Qlik sense script.

I hope I have answered your queries. 

Best Regards,

Sankar Reddy K.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
SankarReddyK
Support
Support

Hi @hanna_choi ,

Qlik SAP Functional Modules uses some of the SAP standard functions. Please refer to the SAP note 1879725 and the limitations is part of the SAP internal memory and it is not possible to do any changes with Qlik code.

2.  If I need 80 dimensions, should I separate them based on 49 dimensions and extract dimension data?

Yes, If you have more than 49 dimensions please limit the dimension up to 48 and then use join operation in Qlikview or Qlik sense script.

I hope I have answered your queries. 

Best Regards,

Sankar Reddy K.