Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Proxy not working every 7/10 days. Log error: "Error when accepting client connection: 'A call to SSPI failed, see inner exception.'"

Hi all,

every week we have to restart the QlikSenseRepositoryDatabase due to unavailabity of the web service hosted by the proxy node of the infrastructure:

in the web browser the users see the error "ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED";

in the proxy log there's only the error below, repeated hundred of times:

Error when accepting client connection: 'A call to SSPI failed, see inner exception.'

The only working procedure is to restart the server or simply the service mentioned above, but it will be a big problem for us soon (the production will serve so much users than now in a few months).

thanks in advance for the help

5 Replies
sujeet_shirude
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Davide,

We got the same error. Did you ever find out what is the root cause for this issue? Thank you!

Regards,

Sujeet Shirude

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

i recently upgraded to November 2017 patch 1 from  a 3.1 SR 2 ad am experiwencing this error.  It is not repeated hundreds of times in the log but is appearing multiple times. I ahve googled the issue and this is the only post I have found that lists the error.

I wonder have you upgraded recently Sujeet? Also what release are you on?

sujeet_shirude
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Alastair,

We are currently on Sept 2017 version. For us, It seems that the error started after we upgraded to Sept 2017 version from June 2017 version.

Regards,

Sujeet Shirude

arunesh_gupta
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi All,

We are also facing same issue and every time we need to restart the server to make it up. Please let me know if you guys got any solution for the same..

It would be really appreciated!

Thanks in Advance!!

Error :

Proxy

ERROR

Error when accepting client connection: 'A call to SSPI failed, see inner exceptiion. 

Best Regards,

Arunesh 

annikaanderson
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi,

here the answer of Qlik Support:

A call to SSPI failed (Qlik Sense Proxy)ARTICLE NUMBER: 000028259 | LAST MODIFIED: 2019/08/22

Description

Resolution