Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MRacicot
Contributor
Contributor

Using Qlik Sense to track gmail stats

Hi community,

I have been task to find a way to use Qlik Sense to track inbound/outbound emails on a gmail company account for a group of users. Is there a way to connect Qlik to a gmail service to do so? 

I have very limited knowledge of google analytics but I do have access to it.

There is no need to have the emails content but things such as date received, date sent , gmail account and similar dimensions would be required.

Any roadmap suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andrea_Spinetti
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello @MRacicot, thank you for posting in our community! Unfortunately, there's no way to directly create this kind of data connection neither I think it would be possible to create it using Google Analytics (probably the only tracking you would be able to implement GA would be measuring the traffic coming from a link into the email body but still, it won't be what you are looking for). 

In any case, you may want to have a look at the Mailbox IMAP web connector (or Mailbox POP3 web connector depending on the mailbox) as it may be useful in your case.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Andrea_Spinetti
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello @MRacicot, thank you for posting in our community! Unfortunately, there's no way to directly create this kind of data connection neither I think it would be possible to create it using Google Analytics (probably the only tracking you would be able to implement GA would be measuring the traffic coming from a link into the email body but still, it won't be what you are looking for). 

In any case, you may want to have a look at the Mailbox IMAP web connector (or Mailbox POP3 web connector depending on the mailbox) as it may be useful in your case.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.