Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cannot delete Job Conductor entry

We have a job in Job Conductor that seems to be "locked" - it cannot be modified or deleted, but we need to delete it. When I attempt to delete it, I get an error message of "Delete Failed," and the Error Status is "Unexpected error, contact your administrator."
Following is the info from the "Last occurred error:" section of the "Information" tab for the job:
!!!Cannot flush and commit transaction.!!!
org.talend.administrator.common.persistence.hibernate.HibernateTransactionHolder.commitWithFlush(HibernateTransactionHolder.java:116)
org.talend.administrator.common.persistence.hibernate.HibernateTransactionHolder.commitWithFlushAndBeginNewTransaction(HibernateTransactionHolder.java:190)
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.job.deploy.VirtualServerJobDeployer.sendAndDeploy(VirtualServerJobDeployer.java:110)
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.job.deploy.JobServerJobDeployerCached.sendAndDeploy(JobServerJobDeployerCached.java:44)
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler.deployJobUnit(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:603)
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler$2.run(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:457)
Caused by: Batch update returned unexpected row count from update ; actual row count: 0; expected: 1
org.hibernate.jdbc.Expectations$BasicExpectation.checkBatched(Expectations.java:61)
org.hibernate.jdbc.Expectations$BasicExpectation.verifyOutcome(Expectations.java:46)
org.hibernate.jdbc.BatchingBatcher.checkRowCounts(BatchingBatcher.java:68)
org.hibernate.jdbc.BatchingBatcher.doExecuteBatch(BatchingBatcher.java:48)
org.hibernate.jdbc.AbstractBatcher.executeBatch(AbstractBatcher.java:242)
org.hibernate.engine.ActionQueue.executeActions(ActionQueue.java:235)
org.hibernate.engine.ActionQueue.executeActions(ActionQueue.java:140)
org.hibernate.event.def.AbstractFlushingEventListener.performExecutions(AbstractFlushingEventListener.java:298)
org.hibernate.event.def.DefaultFlushEventListener.onFlush(DefaultFlushEventListener.java:27)
org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.flush(SessionImpl.java:1000)
org.talend.administrator.common.persistence.hibernate.HibernateTransactionHolder.commitWithFlush(HibernateTransactionHolder.java:108)
org.talend.administrator.common.persistence.hibernate.HibernateTransactionHolder.commitWithFlushAndBeginNewTransaction(HibernateTransactionHolder.java:190)
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.job.deploy.VirtualServerJobDeployer.sendAndDeploy(VirtualServerJobDeployer.java:110)
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.job.deploy.JobServerJobDeployerCached.sendAndDeploy(JobServerJobDeployerCached.java:44)
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler.deployJobUnit(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:603)
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler$2.run(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:457)
Labels (2)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

I have similar question.

A Job ended with errors (triggered every 15 minutes) due to ftp connexion reject.

Since, the job is no longer run ... the trigger status is showing red/forbidden ... 

I cannot delete the job, I try to change some parameters of execution task and save but I have the message "save failed : another operation is locking..."

How to force deletion ?

regards

Damien

Bhavik1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Damien,

We also had similar problem.
We used to call admin to remove lock from the task.
After that we were able to perform other operations.

If you found any other solution please share..!

Thanks
Bhavik