Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TC1697460415
Contributor II
Contributor II

Error: multiple default values for a column in table

I am trying to populate the fact table using 6 dimension tables and one source table, It is throwing Error.

Error is as follows:

Exception in component tDBOutput_1 (dimension_loading)

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: multiple default values specified for column "time_id" of table "fact_talend"

at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2532)

at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2267)

at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:312)

at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgStatement.executeInternal(PgStatement.java:448)

at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgStatement.execute(PgStatement.java:369)

at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgStatement.executeWithFlags(PgStatement.java:310)

at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgStatement.executeCachedSql(PgStatement.java:296)

at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgStatement.executeWithFlags(PgStatement.java:273)

at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgStatement.execute(PgStatement.java:268)

at churn_project.dimension_loading_0_1.dimension_loading.tDBInput_1Process(dimension_loading.java:4696)

at churn_project.dimension_loading_0_1.dimension_loading.runJobInTOS(dimension_loading.java:10987)

at churn_project.dimension_loading_0_1.dimension_loading.main(dimension_loading.java:10825)

The same job works fine when the output component is tLogRow instead of tDBOutput

Snapshots of Job are attached for the reference. Please let me know how can I fix the above mentioned error. I had also tried to remove default value in tMap, created new table with serial primary key etc It didn't work

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

It seems that the column name "time_id" defined in the constraint clause of the CREATE or Alter Table syntax specifies multiple values.

Please check Action on table and Action on data in tDBOutput_1 (dimension_loading).

Best regards

Sabrina