Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Joining two tables

Hi,
I am working on profiling some customer data in Talend Open Studio for Data Quality 6.1.1 on a Windows platform. I am connected to our main schema and within that schema are several tables. The "Customer Master Data" table contains generic information such as DOB, address, first name, last name, etc. I did run a basic column analysis on the DOB column and found several customers with null DOB's. A null DOB is only an issue for customers who are active within our system. To verify this, I would need to cross reference this information with the 'Active' column from another table called "Customer Enlistment." 
Does anyone have any experience with this?
Thank you!
Jennifer
Labels (2)
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
I did run a basic column analysis on the DOB column and found several customers with null DOB's. A null DOB is only an issue for customers who are active within our system. To verify this, I would need to cross reference this information with the 'Active' column from another table called "Customer Enlistment

Would you mind posting your setting screenshots into forum?
Best regards
Sabrina
Ganshyam
Creator II
Creator II

Hello,

Here you are required to do left outer join using tmap.

Regards

Ganshyam

Ganshyam
Creator II
Creator II

Hello,

Here you are required to do left outer join using tmap.

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am also in the same scenario ... my data set is from multiple tables and want to profile single table single column how can I do that

Ganshyam
Creator II
Creator II

Hello,

Please share the data sample and the exact output you expecting.

Regards

Ganshyam Patel

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have 3 tables customer,customer_email,email_status (common column across 3 tables is emailid(an int column))

below is the structure and data

To see the whole post, download it here
OriginalPost.pdf