Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
modara
Creator
Creator

Metadata locked

Hi,

I can't retrieve the table schema from the database. every time it keeps me lock or in middle Talend open studio close automatically. in attached image as you see meta data is locked and then Retrive option is not showing.

I am using Open studio

Please help to retrieve table schema

40 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please open the error log generated automatically by the Studio to see whether you have error stack trace there; if you do, we will appreciate it a lot if you can paste it here.

About how to open this error log: in your Studio, click Window to open the menu, then select Show View->General->Error Log. Once you see an error, double click it.

Best regards

Sabrina

modara
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi

thanks for your reply. sharing you I could retrieve table schema the same way I did this time before and there was no issue but this time I tried several times but no luck. even I have uninstalled and re-install Talend open studio a few times. but every time either metadata is locked or the table shuts down automatically. no new table comes in DB connection under metadata 0695b00000IdgPOAAZ.jpg0695b00000IdgR4AAJ.jpg0695b00000IdgPcAAJ.jpg

modara
Creator
Creator
Author

please help me to sort this out. even if you want you can remote to my server and can have a look

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

With talend open source, actually, there is no remote assistance through community portal.

We have reported your issue to our TDI expert and PM and then come back to you as soon as we can.

Please stick to one topic so that we could pay individual attention to it.

Best regards

Sabrina

modara
Creator
Creator
Author

I know and it's also in-secure as well on my side. but to make life easy and to make things clear with quick understand I just told to remote. anyways if you can resolve this issue I be happy. before I could retrieve table schema but this time I cant and having the issue as mentioned earlier. appreciate your help

thanks

modara
Creator
Creator
Author

any update? sorry if I m in a hurry coz I can't retrieve the table schema. so all reporting are stopped

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

It looks like a bug. On which talend build version you got this issue? Talend open studio V 7.3.1?

Best regards

Sabrina

modara
Creator
Creator
Author

hi,

version attached

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

So far, we don't deliver patches to Open Studio.

Feel free to create a jira issue on talend bug tracker.

https://jira.talendforge.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa

From the error view, we just see part of information

"WARN org.talend.commons.exception.CommonExceptionHandler - Missing module group...."

Any more error message in studio log which is located in <Talend Studio installation path>/workspace/.metadata/.log   

Best regards

Sabrina