Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

New to Talend Data Quality

Hi all,
I am using the Talend Data Quality Studio and it is really great. My question is, up to what point the Open Source version goes.
Basically I was able to create several analysis using Studio. Is possible to have a server to schedule all the analysis created? Is there any API to change the configurations of the analysis jobs?
Suppose that I have a Table for customers that I want to run the data quality analysis every day. What is the current process?

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Basically I was able to create several analysis using Studio. Is possible to have a server to schedule all the analysis created? Is there any API to change the configurations of the analysis jobs?

Talend Data Quality product don't have this feature in itself. You have to create a report and job and then deploy it on TAC to do the further processing(schedule, manage...).
TAC is only available in Talend Subscription Version.
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

When I start the Talend Open Studio, I do not see tab for Data Quality.

What might be the issue, since we got license for DQ.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi naveenjain 

If the DQ tab is closed, you can open it by clicking Windows-->Perspective.

Let me know if it works.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi naveenjain

If you're on a Talend subscription, there will be several perspective (views) available to you in your Talend product. By default, Talend Studio will probably open on the Integration perspective.
To switch perspective (and open the profiling perspective, assuming you want to perform some data analysis for data quality purpose), read https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=+Switching+between+different+perspectives

HTH
Elisa