Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_AnonymousUser
Creator III
Creator III

Run jobs and publish/export results of analysis in Talend Open Studio

Hi,
I am evaluating Talend Open Studio for Data Quality as a tool for data profiling. My team has a couple of requirements which it seems Talend Open Studio for Data Quality does not have as a feature. One, can analyses be run on a scheduled basis (think cron) or can they only be run interactively thru the GUI. Second, can the results be exported/published to a report format outside of Talend Open Studio for Data Quality such as in HTML or PDF?
Thank you for any feedback.

Labels (2)
25 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

is it talend subscription solution data quality available for Free Trail Version? 

Thanks

Rakesh

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Please take a look at talend data management platform.

https://www.talend.com/products/data-integration/data-management-platform/

It includes DI + DQ + TDM + iPaas enabled bundels.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am using Data Quality open Studio and able to read xml files with required analysis, but the report is not in tabular form and is in XML format. Even if I try rendering it through Chrome I am not able to get  readable reports.

Can anyone suggest me a way, how can I convert these XML reports to a readable format?

I have attached one kind of an XML file for reference 

Thanks in advance !

duplicate.xml
HEl_Balbali1621545392
Contributor
Contributor

I can't find the 'new report' button, i tried different versions and i can't find it. Do u have any idea how to fix this or how to generate reports using another reporting tool but the analysis i have in talen Data Quality

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hiba El Balbali​ , As I mentioned, this option is only available on enterprise subscription Data Quality, it does not exist on community open Data Quality. Can you check it again?

0695b00000F8D4MAAV.png 

Regards

Shong

HEl_Balbali1621545392
Contributor
Contributor

@Shicong Hong​ Aah okay, I only have the community one. Do you have any idea how could I generate reports with another reporting tool using the analysis i created in Talend. I'm new to this and I'm a little bit confused.

And please how long Can i use the free trial