Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andywang
Contributor
Contributor

how to iteration each column of a matrix to tmap.

Dear all,

I have a question: I would like to sent each column to a tmap for a map[ping, is there a iteration component could do this work?

Thanks and best,

Andy

Labels (2)
9 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

What's error message are you getting when log in talend exchange? Password incorrect? Are you using your talend forge credential (bug tracker)instead of talend community?

Best regards

Sabrina

Andywang
Contributor
Contributor
Author

@Xiaodi Shi​ could you help me on the question: how to iteration each column of a matrix to tmap?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

To iterate each row, please have a look at this tFlowToIterate component.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

We see that you edited your question without the problem of downloading tUnPivot custom component from exchange portal. Is there any problem for you to login talend exchange portal?

Best regards

Sabrina

Andywang
Contributor
Contributor
Author

@Xiaodi Shi​ yes! it worked!

Andywang
Contributor
Contributor
Author

@Xiaodi Shi​ @Shicong Hong​ could you both show me a little detail? I tried the tflowtolterate and not worked

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

For your requirement "how to iteration each column of a matrix to tmap.", could you please give us an example with input and expected output?

Best regards

Sabrina

Andywang
Contributor
Contributor
Author

@Xiaodi Shi​ @Shicong Hong​ i enclosed a example of the input matrix (with two column).0695b00000G61d5AAB.pngthe first column is names and other is data column.

and the mapping matrix is

0695b00000Gg6dRAAR.pngI would like to output the matrix like

0695b00000Gg6ejAAB.pngHerewith the the design figure. the above part is to read the dictionary and you could ignore it. However, i only could get the result from s2 and not s1. 😞 could you give me some advice?0695b00000Gg6fhAAB.pngThanks in advance!

Best, Andy

Andywang
Contributor
Contributor
Author

@Xiaodi Shi​ @Shicong Hong​ it will be great appreciated if you could help me on the above question!

best, Andy